Welcome to my blog, a sacred space for spiritual seekers.

I'm Annu Pandey(Asht Sakhi Vrind Devi Dasi), exploring the depths of Vaishnavism, Bhagavad Gita, and socio-spiritual topics. Join our community for insights, reflections, and practical wisdom. Let's navigate life's complexities with divine guidance.

Broken Faith, Unbroken Love


 

In the shadow of your divine name, I once sought solace true,

But now, the pain of misuse sears me through and through.

Each sacred path, a trigger found, a doorway to despair,

As those who claim to follow you inflict wounds beyond repair.


My Lord, you know my heart's intent, my yearning to draw near,

To love you more with each passing day, to hold you ever dear.

Yet, their selfish deeds have left me torn, my spirit bruised and scarred,

I long to find a secret way, a path that's not so marred.


A way to reconnect with you, untouched by those who stray,

A path to show my endless love, a new and sacred way.

For I am but a soul in pain, seeking refuge in your grace,

Hoping you'll illuminate a path to your divine embrace.


In my heart, I hold you close, though shadows cloud my view,

My Lord, help me find the light, and I'll return to you.

For in your love, I find my strength, my solace, and my song,

Guide me through this darkness, Lord, and heal what's been so wrong.

No comments