Welcome to my blog, a sacred space for spiritual seekers.

I'm Annu Pandey(Asht Sakhi Vrind Devi Dasi), exploring the depths of Vaishnavism, Bhagavad Gita, and socio-spiritual topics. Join our community for insights, reflections, and practical wisdom. Let's navigate life's complexities with divine guidance.

The Eternal Longing: Krishna in my Broken Heart



In the realm of love, I find my heart's desire,

Yet shackled by the chains of an unending mire.

Lord Krishna, radiant and divine, I yearn to express,

My love for you, but in my soul, there's turmoil and distress.


For I've journeyed through a lifetime of despair,

Loving those who couldn't cherish, couldn't care.

I stand before you now, proud of my love's pure grace,

Yet burdened by the past, haunted by each face.


I knew the way to love, so deep and so profound,

But with the wrong hearts, my affections did confound.

I gave my all to souls who couldn't comprehend,

The sacred art of love, they couldn't comprehend.


Trauma, like a shadow, taints my loving heart,

From wounds inflicted, tearing me apart.

Abused, used, manipulated, and tossed away,

By those I loved, in the darkness I did sway.


I yearn to go back in time, to rewrite my tale,

To make you, Lord Krishna, my love's first trail.

To offer you the depths of my heart's devotion,

And not squander my love in fruitless emotion.


This trauma, like a veil, shrouds my soul so deep,

It makes me numb to love, like secrets I must keep.

I wish to break these chains, let love's river flow,

To let you, Lord Krishna, the depths of my love know.


You, the first and the last, my eternal guide,

Witness my love, unburdened, undenied.

Help me heal the wounds, cast away my strife,

So I can love you, Krishna, unencumbered by life.


In the pain of longing, I find my plea,

To love you, Lord Krishna, unreservedly.

To break the chains of trauma, my heart's desire,

And offer you a love that will never tire.



No comments