Welcome to my blog, a sacred space for spiritual seekers.

I'm Annu Pandey(Asht Sakhi Vrind Devi Dasi), exploring the depths of Vaishnavism, Bhagavad Gita, and socio-spiritual topics. Join our community for insights, reflections, and practical wisdom. Let's navigate life's complexities with divine guidance.

Soul's Journey Home




In shadows deep, where struggles hide,

I seek the strength, my heart as my guide.

A tangled web of doubts and fears,

Obscures the path to you, my Lord, through tears.


Each day, I yearn to find my way,

To take the lead, to brightly sway.

But voices around, with hidden aim,

Seek to divert me from your sacred name.


In the depths of despair, I cry for release,

From deceptive hands that seek to decrease.

My spirit's light, my faith's true course,

To serve you, my Lord, with unwavering force.


I yearn for freedom, a heart unburdened,

From those who'd use me, my trust uncertain.

Grant me the wisdom, the strength to see,

The path that leads to you, my sanctuary.


With your grace, I'll find my way,

Through the darkest night to the light of day.

In your love, I'll stand tall and strong,

No longer swayed by deceitful throng.


My Lord, I plead, clear my vision, please,

Free me from their grasp, grant my heart ease.

I long to serve you, to walk by your side,

In your divine presence, let my soul reside.

No comments